[drupal-devel] Plain-text checking / text output in Drupal

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Mar 31 11:29:48 UTC 2005

On 31 Mar 2005, at 11:30, Steven Wittens wrote:
> I've written up a short text on text output in Drupal after my
> patch... once it's cleaned up a bit, it should go into the
> documentation somewhere. I'll also add a short blurb to the module
> upgrading guide.

Looks good, though I'd consider adding a couple examples (dos and
don'ts).  I guess this kind of documentation belongs in contrib/docs so
we can link the function names -- or does it belong in the handbook?
(Can't we move the entire developer guide to contrib/docs?)

I'd also add a couple checks to the code-style checker to encourage
(correct) use of these functions.

Great job,