[drupal-devel] phptemplate in core?

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sun May 1 21:46:11 UTC 2005

+1 for keeping chameleon in core and .theme based. It reminds people
that Drupal theming is really a simple matter. It is too easy to forget
that Drupal php code generates all the HTML one would really ever need
to run a full website. The theme overriding is the first layer of
possibility for design and templating engines are a further layer.