[drupal-devel] MySQL 3, MySQL 4 and MySQL 5

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Wed May 4 06:30:10 UTC 2005

El Martes, 3 de Mayo de 2005 02:47, Axel Kollmorgen escribió:
> Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> > BTW, there isn't a MySQL 4 backport on backports.org.
>
> its called mysql-dfsg - see http://backports.org/package.php?search=mysql .
>
> or, even better, try apt-pinning [1].
>
> [1] http://jaqque.sbih.org/kplug/apt-pinning.html

Just FYI (and sorry for being a bit off-topic), I think (and hope) that when
Drupal 4.7 is released, Sarge will be already released as the new Debian
stable. The release managers have sent today an announce about the inmediate
freeze, and a timeline:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00001.html

I don't know how many months it will need to make the release (planned, 1
month... but who knows), but is very probably it will be less time than the
Drupal release. I don't know which MySQL are shipping the BSDs, though.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net