[drupal-devel] Community density

Syscrusher scott at 4th.com
Fri May 6 13:15:55 UTC 2005

On Friday 06 May 2005 07:06, Kobus Myburgh wrote:
> Interesting statistics indeed, however, there are some things that you
> do not consider. Me, and many others, for example, moderate nodes
> often and fixes spelling mistakes and so on. Some of us, like me,
> have a whole translation of Drupal Core under our belts, but haven't
> a single node posted on the Drupal site.

Or what about developers who work almost exclusively -- but a *lot* on a
single module, or just one or two? They may not post that many nodes, but
they may contribute hundreds of CVS updates per year.

The statistics are still useful -- it's just that they (like any other
statistics) need to be carefully considered in context and not viewed as
gospel. :-)

Scott