[drupal-devel] Community density

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:54:23 UTC 2005

I agree with the last two comments:

This does not give the full picture. It just measures who creates more
nodes than others.

If you measure it by comments you will get a different picture (those
who help in the forums for example). If you measure it by node type
(e.g. project) then it will measure who created the most projects, if
you measure by cvs commits, you get another, yet core commits are by
only a few, so those contributing core patches do not get credited,
...etc.

This is just one metric after all. Interesting though.