[drupal-devel] PHPTemplate hits core ... finally

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat May 7 02:54:19 UTC 2005

In my own interest (and speaking for other less CLI-friendly designers
than myself), it would be *really helpful* if Drupal used a RCS that
had adequate GUI clients for all platforms. SVN has this now and has
many people working on it, so that makes it more attractive to me.

I also agree with Ber's suggestion, however, that we evaluate our
options should we choose to move from CVS. I'm only suggesting that,
as the Drupal developer base expands to include non-native CLI
speakers, we consider their needs in the move.

Chris