[drupal-devel] admin/node is not sorted

K B kbahey at gmail.com
Thu May 12 23:52:19 UTC 2005

These are good guidelines.

However in this particular case, what is more appropriate is sorting
by most recent to least recent, since this is an admin interface.

This one is easy to fix. All that is needed is to add:

    ORDER BY n.changed DESC

To the SQL in node.module

If I don't hear from anyone else on this, I will submit a patch for this.