[drupal-devel] A little about my morning. - Rant on Documentation

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Fri May 13 05:50:14 UTC 2005

+1 from me on having contributed modules  phpdoc'd on
drupaldoc.org also.    If it's good to have phpdocs for core modules,
then the same benefits accrue from having the same for
contributed modules.

One thing that concerns me is how documentation is currently
spread out over several different sources.  It would be nice
to pull everything together on one site.  If properly designed,
such a site could serve the needs of all documentation
users - administrators, developers, users, ...

     Was there not a suggestion to establish docs.drupal.org
for this purpose?

     Djun