[drupal-devel] A little about my morning. - Rant on Documentation

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat May 14 09:33:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 09:58 +0200, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> On Fri, 13 May 2005, Bèr Kessels wrote:
>
> > There /must/ have been some good reason for not including the contribs in the
> > docs. Anyone?
>
> Most contrib modules used to not contain any phpdoc comments.

Yes this is known, but at this stage even if you put this information in
your contrib modules it is not being used. So why go to the trouble.

I know that it is a little bit of a egg and chicken thing, but it the
information is being loaded into drupaldoc.org then more developers
would be more inclined to include the information.

Gordon.