[drupal-devel] A little about my morning. - Rant on Documentation

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 11:13:36 UTC 2005

Is there any documentation of the PHPDoc tags? The documentation

http://www.phpdoc.de/doc/index.html

...is non-existent and I am not inclined to read javadoc
documentation. Some documentation and a clear minimum standard for
inclusion in the official docs would go a long way toward inspiring
folks to write that documentation.