[drupal-devel] 40 percent Drupal speedup

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun May 15 07:42:59 UTC 2005

Hi!

After I have burned myself last time I presented some statistics, now I
write a disclaimer first: these data are totally meaningless, and my
assumptions based on them are only subjective opinions, nothing more.

OK, now on for serious stuff. I ran ab -n 100 http://localhost/drupal/ two
times (my homepage is node, I have a few basic nodes). First, split mode
off, second on (document size was the same for both cases, and I conclude
that split mode works as intended):

              min  mean[+/-sd] median   max
Total:        277  364 173.7    306    1923
Total:        180  216  57.8    195     450

From this, I say split mode worths some attention.

Regards

NK