[drupal-devel] Docking Boxes.

David Carrington david.carrington at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:33:48 UTC 2005

On 15/05/05, Bèr Kessels <berdrupal at tiscali.be> wrote:
> If you are intereted in this kind of stuff, please have a look at
> http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/
>
> I would like some more peoples ideas on this. Should we consider to include
> this API in drupal for our javascript needs, rather then creating our own?

I've had a very brief look at that API and I don't think it's
suitable. It's pretty huge, and all the example pages break the mouse
gestures I use in Firefox.

Ruby On Rails uses "Prototype" (http://prototype.conio.net/). It
includes some effects, AJAX, and a few helper functions. There's no
documentation yet though.

Does anyone know of any other libraries / APIs that include AJAX?

--
David Carrington