[drupal-devel] Docking Boxes.

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun May 15 10:28:02 UTC 2005

Op zondag 15 mei 2005 11:29, schreef Andre Molnar:
> Bèr Kessels wrote:
> > The theme ADC does this already.
>
> Not quite.  The link refers to DHMTL that "adds animated drag 'n' drop,
> snap-to-grid, and show/hide-contents functionality to any group of
> elements"

Sorry, I did not investigate it too close. All i saw were the buttons to
collapse.

If you are intereted in this kind of stuff, please have a look at
http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/

I would like some more peoples ideas on this. Should we consider to include
this API in drupal for our javascript needs, rather then creating our own?

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]