[drupal-devel] 40 percent Drupal speedup

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun May 15 08:46:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

Op zondag 15 mei 2005 09:43, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
>               min  mean[+/-sd] median   max
> Total:        277  364 173.7    306    1923
> Total:        180  216  57.8    195     450
>
> From this, I say split mode worths some attention.

If you say so, I guess that is the case. ut,I, and prolly others too, cannot
read these numers.

Could you provide units? s/pageload or pageload/s make a huge difference ;)
Could you explain in a few wors what your benhmark tested? I think for
non-benchmark-savvy people like me its an interesting thing to learn.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]