[drupal-devel] Admin Help writing instructions - 60 patches coming soon

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue May 17 02:40:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Kieran Lal wrote:

> Here are the writing instructions: http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/
> AdminHelpWritingInstructions

I had a quick read and found that you plan to maintain the longer
doculemtation pieces on drupal.org. I am not opposed to this, but I'd
like to know what your solutions are to

a) translations
b) different Drupal versions.

a) Currently, translators can translate the docs for say Drupal 4.6 and
be pretty sure that they won't change over this release cycle. With you
change, the translation might be improved after the release - unless it
is agreed not to do this as we do with the code.

b) Different Drupal versions need different docs. How will you show
users a set of docs for each version?

Cheers,
	Gerhard