[drupal-devel] Admin Help writing instructions - 60 patches coming soon

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue May 17 11:44:32 UTC 2005

Op dinsdag 17 mei 2005 04:40, schreef Gerhard Killesreiter:
> a) Currently, translators can translate the docs for say Drupal 4.6 and
> be pretty sure that they won't change over this release cycle. With you
> change, the translation might be improved after the release - unless it
> is agreed not to do this as we do with the code.

in theory, very true. in practise, not. Only a very small amount of these
texts are actually translated. So, i am not too sure if we really to bother
too much.
If we have t('You can do foo and bar here. <a
href="drupal.org/link/to/long">Learn more</a>')

one can translate that into:
You can do foo and bar here. <a
href="drupal.org/link/to/translated/long">Learn more</a>

or even
You can do foo and bar here. <a href="drupal.hu/link/to/help">Learn more</a>

IMO that would be more than enough power.I have not seen much po files that
actually had all the help translated, but then again, its been awhile since i
checked them all ;)

Regards,
 Bèr
--