[drupal-devel] Admin Help writing instructions - 60 patches coming soon

Morten Wulff wulff at psyke.org
Tue May 17 15:02:51 UTC 2005

Kobus Myburgh wrote:
>>You can merge your translations against POT files from a later version
>>and msgmerge will try to fit good matches to the new strings from the
>>old ones.
> A brief search for "msgmerge" got about 10000 results, and when refining this, I finally heard of one for Windows, but it is part of the Cygwin package. Isn't there a stand-alone Windows port of msgmerge that anyone know of? Once I get it, I will

If you're using poEdit you can use "Catalog -> Update from POT File..."
(I'm assuming poEdit since you mention Windows).

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Morten Wulff

--
Self Injury Information and Support: http://www.psyke.org/

"I did not, you see, want to kill myself. Not at that time, anyway. But
I wanted to know that if need be, if the desperation got so terribly
bad, I could inflict harm on my body. And I could." - Elizabeth Wurtzel