[drupal-devel] drupal.css, again (still)

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed May 18 16:42:45 UTC 2005

Op woensdag 18 mei 2005 17:50, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
> How about we change the drupal_get_html_head() function so that it does
> not inject the drupal.css file. instead, core themes and themes that
> want this file add that line to their <head> section manually. themes
> that don't want it simply omit this include.

This is not a real solution. drupal.css would still contain a lot of
non-appropriate CSS. And also, themers should not be bothered to much with
styles like the next prev links in book navigation. IMO these links should
'just work'.
I just wanted to point out we have a lot of crufty code in there. all sorts of
font-sizes, background-colours, inappropriate floats etceteras.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]