[drupal-devel] creating drupal-doc teams

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Fri May 20 02:21:08 UTC 2005

Doh.... teach me to pick to day to catch up on a month long backlog.

Yes I am interested.  I have some ideas for some more stuff in that direction as well.  My current workload is killing me so I would love to help review other submissions as well.  My method of configuring/setting up a Drupal site is not necessarily the best for all sites, so it would be good to have several differnet methods/suggestions for differnet scenerios/viewpoints.

I also like the two person team lead type of idea.  Less of a chance that there will be a gap when things like 'work projects suck up all your time..

-sp