[drupal-devel] creating drupal-doc teams

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri May 20 12:37:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, puregin wrote:

> On 19 May 2005, at 3:48 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 19 May 2005, Charlie Lowe wrote:
> >
> >> * Initiatives for improving the collaborative book and other
> >> technological solutions to improve Drupal documentation usability,
> >> integration, and creation.
> >>
> >> (Djun has already been working on this. Perhaps he'd like to be one of
> >> the team members. We'd only need one other volunteer then.)

> > I might be able to help with this (depending on the direction of the
> > ideas).

>      I'd certainly be interested in this.  I currently have export
> to very simple XML working.

*g* That is why I wrote "depending on direction of ideas": I have no
experience with XML, docbook, and all those other acronyms that popped
up in discussions about improving book.module. I am also not too much
interested in this. I'd rather include features that can be directly
used on drupal.org and on sites that use book.module.

> There's lots of other things which need attention, too.

We should draft a list and make tasks from the items in the project
tracker. We could also have an irc meeting to identify tasks.

Cheers,
	Gerhard