[drupal-devel] [bug] Comment previews need a preview class

Steven drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri May 20 17:01:37 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.0
 Component:    comment.module
 Category:     bug reports

Untested patch.

Steven

Previous comments:

May 20, 2005 - 18:55 : factoryjoe

In Drupal 4.6, we got node previews -- with a nice wrapping div with a
preview class. Unfortunately, comments didn't get the same treatment.

Therefore, we need to consider the workflow issues of previewing
*anything* since it's clear that from a theming and UI perspective, a
comment preview really isn't any different from a node preview, no
matter what the backend architecture looks like.

Sorry I don't have code for this, but I would very much appreciate a
solution.