[drupal-devel] Admin access to user tabs

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Sat May 21 06:13:19 UTC 2005

Hey,

I've got the following code in my module -

  if ($may_cache) {
        $access_user = user_access('edit own forum mail settings');
        $items[] = array('path' => "user/$user->uid/forummail", 'title'
=> t("my forum mail settings"),'callback' => forummail_page, 'callback
arguments' => $user->uid,'access' => $access_user, 'type' =>
MENU_LOCAL_TASK);
  }

When I got to user/<number> when I'm logged in (as whomever) I see the
tab "my forum mail settings" - everything works fine.  However I want to
have "admin" users be able to edit the "my forum mail settings" of other
users.  So when logged in as admin then I want t see this tab for "dan"
- currently it won't show up.  As always - help/hints appreciated.

Dan