[drupal-devel] Unit tests in Drupal.

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Sat May 21 15:19:07 UTC 2005

I have built a decent framework for running unit tests in drupal. all
thats needed is for modules and core to develop 'tests'. Tests are
small php files which will likely ship with your module. i have
already written tests for the validation functions in user.module. I
hope developers will take an interest in this effort. See http://
cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/simpletest/

-moshe