[drupal-devel] Licence issues using GPL'ed SquirrelMail code in mailhandler.module?

Mark Leicester mark.leicester at efurbishment.com
Sun May 22 16:11:09 UTC 2005

The approach I have taken is to lift a file containing the library
function I need, and remove any other functions. I'm avoiding mixing
Drupal and SM code. In theory this should aid maintainability, and
enable us to quote the licence in full.

I'll contact the SM people too, so that I can double check their OK on
this. They've written some nice handy functions I would really rather
not rewrite! :)

Cheers,
Mark