[drupal-devel] Comment Moderation.

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat Nov 5 12:50:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have had a question from a client and I was thinking that someone must
have already done this.

Basically he would like comments that are posted against forum entries
not be moderated and comments posted against other node types, eg story
or page to be moderated.

I have looking at the code and the I was thinking of adding additional
perms for each node type as well as having the current one, and then
or'ing the 2 to see what I came up with.

I would be surprised if no one else had needed something like this.

Thanks in advance.
Gordon.