[development] Re: [drupal-devel] Menu otf settings

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:07:57 UTC 2005

Hi Richard,

I remember having reviewed this patch before but haven't checked its
latest incarnation.  I'll try to look at it again in the next 1-2
weeks.  If it hits the 'ready to be committed' patch queue, I might
be able to get at it sooner than that.  I'll be traveling next week,
so internet access and Drupal time might be somewhat sparse.

If I remember my previous review correctly (can't check at the
moment, I'm on a train), a minimal or simplified version of this
patch could make it into core fairly quickly.  An alternative would
be an additional link that lets you jump to the menu item's admin
edit page.  Like that, you can jump to 'advanced mode' with one click.