[development] Re: [drupal-devel] new CVS accounts

Keve kevex at pro.hu
Tue Nov 8 23:07:11 UTC 2005

Thanks, Dries.
I also have a new CVS account.

I took over the maintanance of the taxonomy_access module, since Pyroman
could not do it anymore. With so many patches around, it is really time
to make it possible to update the module.

For 4.6, I made couple of bugfixes for cleaning up how the module
generates the node_access table based on its own settings.

For HEAD version, I implemented hook_db_rewrite_sql, so there is no need
to patch the taxonomy.module anymore.

I am interested in improving how the module should handle the different
"rights"  (view/delete/update/create) . Any idea, suggestion from you,
guys, is welcome.
Regards,
Keve.