[development] Important mailing list change

Chris Cook beerfan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:03:50 UTC 2005

On 11/9/05, Gabor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu> wrote:
> Chris, you say Gmail cannot filter on To and/or CC and/or Reply-to? This
> would be quite lame. I filter drupal.org mails using these fields.

I didn't say gmail cannot filter on those headers you mention. I said
that gmail cannot filter on the 'List-Id' header, or any headers other
than To, From, Subject, and Body.

I am currently able to filter drupal messages just fine with the
presence of the [development], [feature], [bug], and etc. subjects but
without these (and lacking the capability to filter on 'List-Id') all
Drupal mail would get lumped together.

Cheers,
Chris