[development] Does someone assign incoming issues?

Syscrusher scott at 4th.com
Wed Nov 9 14:33:20 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 09:24, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> Once I've contributed a module to drupal.org and that module has been
> published, I assume that people will start submitting issues against
> it.  How do those issues get assigned to me?  Are there people
> monitoring the issues queue and assigning issues to the owners of
> their modules?  Do I need to manually check the queue on a regular
> basis to find out if issues have been submitted against my modules?

Normally, you'll get an email notification when someone creates or updates
an issue for one of your projects. It's up to you to assign the issue to the
right party. Check your account settings on drupal.org; there may be options
about turning the email notification on or off. I know that it's on for me,
but I don't remember whether I "turned it on" or if it just "always was on". :-)

Welcome to the Drupal developer community!

Scott (Syscrusher)