[development] Re: New CVS accounts

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:43:14 UTC 2005

All-

I just got a CVS account this week. You can see my profile at
http://drupal.org/user/20975.

I work in R&D for a large company (www.morris.com <http://www.morris.com>).
A little more detail in this thread
http://drupal.org/node/34421#comment-65973.

Our main public project has been BlufftonToday.com, though I'm also running
a Drupal-powered internal site for our sales management team, and we have
several sites in development. One potential project upcoming is integrating
that site with our SAP portal so that we can have single sign-on (through
SAP).

I applied for a CVS account so that we can start to give something back to
the Drupal community. I'm not a PHP guy, so I'm simply working on a theme
right now (which I staated in my application). Hope to add value to the
project any way I can.

- Ken Rickard
agentken on Drupal
agentrickard at gmail.com