[development] FYI more drupal.css stuff

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Nov 13 14:42:17 UTC 2005

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:59:18 +0100
"Jose A. Reyero" <jareyero at wanadoo.es> wrote:

> >That is 2632 Bytes less for every ***uncached pageview***. I certainly will use this tool on my server.
> Not really. I think stylesheets are usually cached by the browser, and
> they're not reloaded unless you click on 'reload page'

On my servers i have ~20% recurring visits and ~80% one-time visits. So for me it would save 30%*80% = 24%.

Or, less mathematical: on my server drupal.css is the #5 of biggest bw eating urls. It will save BW in my case.
--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com