[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

Adrian Simmons adrinux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:42:18 UTC 2005

Jose A. Reyero wrote:
> We don't really need a separate repository for each of these projects,
> but the ability to create branches.
If we were using SVN, maybe - but right now using a seperate repository allows
the use of SVN instead of CVS :)

That's more than just SVN is better than CVS ranting, in the early stages of
projects where files often get renamed 'svn rename filename' is a lot easier
than CVS.

But point taken. Branches can be merged. Then again I guess you could have a
vendor branch in the separate SVN repository and merge with that before creating
the final patch.

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at gmail.com>