[development] Forms API magic question

vlado vlado at dikini.net
Mon Nov 14 10:13:01 UTC 2005

I was wondering for some time if the forms api can help  us (with some
ajaxcy majic) do inplace edits of any content part. I still haven't
worked out the full picture, but please comment if it is feasible, since
I'm no forms/js guru at all.

for every node view generate form code or retrieve the nessesary form
code

if the bunny double clicks on an editable part of a page they get the
appropriate element, ckick save/submit to save it.
Alternatively do basecamp style edit hints per editable part.

I think overall it is feasible. Not sure if I can do it though :)

cheers
vlado