[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Nov 14 07:35:47 UTC 2005

> Only I would ask that this formal proccess doesn't mean too much
> administrative overhead for every new project. So, basically, a new
> section to know other people's 'big plans' and see easily 'who's working
> on what' would do. If we have one html page for each project and one
> 'coordinator' that maintains that page, keeps a list of related queued
> patches, and the people involved, that would be a good start point. For
> the rest, the patch queue and the forum will do.

Doing a page per project is a recipe to reproduce the handbook. Again - no overview. People using different names for the same type of project would not be clearly visible with the separate page approach. I believe that this should be done for Core initially, but all on one page, as Adrian pointed out.

Regards,

Kobus