[development] Re: [CS dev] Help with a CivicSpace Theme Layout... (Read it, you know you want to! :)

Justin Davies justin at buddyping.com
Mon Nov 14 20:45:57 UTC 2005

In all honesty, I don't think you have to worry about old Macs.
There is an evolution that *just* happens, and forcing people away
from an old, non-standards based browser on a very old Mac is not
going to loose too many users.  90% of Mac users use Safari or a
Mozilla variant, and those should be the people to concentrate on.

You have to bear in mind that IE users on the Mac are used to
websites not working properly.  Not because the designers do it
wrong, but because the browser is sh*t.

Justin