[development] Re: [CS dev] Help with a CivicSpace Theme Layout... (Read it, you know you want to! :)

Justin Davies justin at buddyping.com
Mon Nov 14 21:19:18 UTC 2005

Ber,

There is a time to let things go, and the time for IE on the Mac is
now.  Don't feel guilty.  Think about it as a public service to the
rest of the world.  You are helping to stop web designers having to
worry about IE on the Mac (now they only have to concentrate on IE
for Win!)

It is the same thing as asking how many Apple G3 processor machines
are out there?  Maybe 1% of Macs ?  If that is that case, does that
mean you have to sacrifice the speed of delivery for 99% of people
because you need to make it work for the 1% ?

Let it go, don't feel guilty.

Justin