[development] Re: [CS dev] Help with a CivicSpace Theme Layout... (Read it, you know you want to! :)

Justin Davies justin at buddyping.com
Mon Nov 14 23:10:32 UTC 2005

Adrian,

I did not mean my response to be foul mouthed, but we both got the
same conclusion: if it is too much hassle let it go.  We just got
there through different routes. I did not mean to offend anyone with
my response.

I am fully aware of having to accommodate what I would term "legacy"
systems, but unfortunately the web is not a case of lowest common
denominator like some systems, but rather the most widely used
systems, and IE5 on OS9/X is not it.

If it is a case of "a few minutes and it will work on IE5", then I am
all for people trying to support it.  If it is a case that it takes 2
more weeks to push a feature, or design, then it really is a waste of
time for all concerned when talking about the number we are talking
about.

Justin