[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Nov 15 03:20:31 UTC 2005

Zack Rosen wrote:
> I will be trying to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars over the next
> year to support Drupal core development.  Having a working DEP process
> in place will make my job multitudes easier.
>
> -Zack

two hundred thousand for me and my family would really help out. thanks zack.

in all seriousness, it would be helpful to get a list from civicspace and
bryght and all those who funnel money into the project. the list would
itemize infrastructure improvements that would help their fundraising
efforts. if you construct such a list, please post the link the
infrastructure mailing list.

-moshe