[development] FYI more drupal.css stuff

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Nov 13 11:21:54 UTC 2005

NOTE: this is talk, not code!

I ran drupal.css trough http://cdburnerxp.se/cssparse/css_optimiser.php a great tool. And it compressed drupal.css up to ~30% (unreadable CSS). But the standard, readable version compresses it still 23%!
That is 2632 Bytes less for every uncached pageview. I certainly will use this tool on my server.

But it could also ship the compressed one by default with drupal, not? It would mean that we have an unreadable drupal.css (but who reads it anyway :P) but that we can save some bandwith.

Ber