[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

vlado vlado at dikini.net
Tue Nov 15 10:08:43 UTC 2005

> But IMNSHO going for a "tackle this issue together" system is what we should aim for, in the first place.
Yes, and the documentation, ideas place, the rest will be a good side effect of this.

> I firmly beleive we reached a level where we can no longer deal with Big Changes, unless we form subgroups.
> Which, again, is what I got, this is all about. I hope so in any way.
Subgroups as in tagreted development, I suppose. The way the form api was developed.

I don't like the idea of formalising as in adding a formal layer. This
will definitely scare people off. Or just piss them off. Please, keep
the "technocrats" away :)

Generally I'm all for such proposal, regardless the name. Because they
could be helpful to keep yourself informed. A reference point and a
contacts point.

Vlado