[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Nov 15 12:13:21 UTC 2005

Hmm, some misunderstanding. I'm to blame!

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:08:43 +0000
vlado <vlado at dikini.net> wrote:

> Subgroups as in tagreted development, I suppose. The way the form api was developed.

Yup. I firmly beleive that people can organise themselves. Just hand them some tools to do so and it'l happen.

> I don't like the idea of formalising as in adding a formal layer. This
> will definitely scare people off. Or just piss them off. Please, keep
> the "technocrats" away :)

Neither do I, nor does Dries (or so i got from his previous post). Just set up some tools and groups like the ones tackling the forms API can get themselves going.

--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com