[development] replace drupal.js with prototype.js?

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Nov 15 12:21:54 UTC 2005

I have very small knowledge of Js so I cannot comment on the quality of prototype.

However, standing on the shoulders of giants is always a good idea. Better then building your own tower to get that high :)

So im all for this.

Ber

--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com