[development] Mark "dangerous" permissions

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Nov 17 05:22:41 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 16 November 2005 12:02 pm, Stefan wrote:
> Op 16-nov-2005, om 18:54 heeft Bèr Kessels het volgende geschreven:
> > Op woensdag 16 november 2005 11:51, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> >> What about marking with an ugly big red something administer
> >> filters and
> >> administer user access?

> there should be a patch in the patch queue which let module
> developers document permissions (inside _perm()), and show these
> notices in the permissions overview..
> Unfortunatly I cannot seem to find the correspong threath anymore...

That's actually one I've picked up. :-)

http://drupal.org/node/30984

It's been waiting on review from a higher-up who can comment on API changes
for a month.  At the moment I don't have high hopes for it making 4.7, but it
would be nice.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012