[development] Help with getting CVS HEAD -> DRUPAL-4-6 [CivicSpace Theme]

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Thu Nov 17 14:20:13 UTC 2005

Howdy gang,

I'm trying my hardest to get what I have in CVS HEAD tagged as
DRUPAL-4-6 so I can begin the 4-7 work on the CivicSpace Theme.  I have
tried a variety of things, but none have succeeded.

I initially thought I could simply do a checkout of HEAD and then do:
cvs tag -F DRUPAL-4-6

But it turns out that only works for the directories, not the actual
files.

Next, when working with James (walkah) on #drupal, he showed me this
method to try:

cvs co HEAD (of civicspace theme)
cvs CO DRUPAL-4-6 (of civicspace theme)

Then, on those two directories, do:
rsync -azvC CSTHEME-HEAD-DIR/ CSTHEME-DRUPAL-4-6-DIR/

Then, I did a cvs commit .   inside of the cstheme 4-6 dir after the
rysnc.

This still didn't seem to fix the problem.  You can compare here:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/themes/civicspace/?only_with_tag=HEAD
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/themes/civicspace/?only_with_tag=DRUPAL-4-6

Again, to try and re-state the task I need to do more clearly:

I want to tag HEAD of the CSTheme to be DRUPAL-4-6

Thanks in advance, please help!
Trae

PS. you can find me (and others) in #cstheme on irc.freenode.net if you
want to help out with this.

--
Trae "occy" McCombs || http://occy.net/
      Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com