[development] Help with getting CVS HEAD -> DRUPAL-4-6 [CivicSpace Theme]

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Nov 17 16:03:27 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 17 november 2005 16:12, schreef Gerhard Killesreiter:
> Bad idea. According to the FAQ in contrib you should use -b.
> We use branches or telling 4.6 and HEAD apart, not tags.

Then some CVS guru must fix: http://drupal.org/node/17570

In gebneral I think we should get rid of the distributed docs. Get rid of the
textfiles in CVS. If we have uptodate stuff online, that is searchable,
bookmarkable,  etc, then who reads them in CVS anyway?

I vote for removing all textfile docs, except the licence statement from CVS
repositories.

 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]