[development] Help with getting CVS HEAD -> DRUPAL-4-6 [CivicSpace Theme]

Gildas COTOMALE gildas.cotomale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:49:30 UTC 2005

2005/11/17, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com>:
> In gebneral I think we should get rid of the distributed docs. Get rid of the
> textfiles in CVS. If we have uptodate stuff online, that is searchable,
> bookmarkable,  etc, then who reads them in CVS anyway?

Not a great idea.
It's always good to have README.txt, INSTALL.txt, UPGRADE.txt and so
with a module or a Drupal core. Keeping them in CVS allow
updating'em... In another hand, don't forget that every body is not
always connected to the net..
This apply to the translations to...

> I vote for removing all textfile docs, except the licence statement from CVS
> repositories.

I vote against :)

--
vi is a real WYSIWYG editor: you see text, you get text.