[development] Node referencing

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:32:00 UTC 2005

So...an easy way to add a parent reference plus a straightforward way to
keep type creation links off the content/add page would pretty much do it?

Am I missing something? Because the new node identification method in
4.7can be adjusted slightly to hide those links. A small change to the
array
hook_node_info() returns (add an element to indicate visibility), a new op
for _node_names() (call it "display create link" or something) and a small
change to node_add() would do it.