[development] Node referencing

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sat Nov 19 15:24:30 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:

>Op zaterdag 19 november 2005 14:01, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
>

>>what about simply removing the node/add page using menus module? that page
>>is often worthless anyway (as is the whole navigation block IMO).
>>

>Pease +1. it is broken ATM, hard to get fixed and indeed is quite useless. (do
>you really read what a blog is, every time you want to add a blog post?)

On a site like Drupal.org where you have a constant influx of new
members, this page is quite usefull.
In fact, I've long wanted that page to be themable in order to be able
to add some nice icons. I think Vlado has done some work on this.
node_add is one of those functions that are around like forever, time to
make it themable.

>I have no time to code this, though; So my +1 is not worth much :)

Removing the menu with menu.module should not require any code.

Cheers,
    Gerhard