[development] Node referencing

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Sat Nov 19 22:42:24 UTC 2005

Moshe Weitzman wrote:
> what about simply removing the node/add page using menus module? that
> page is often worthless anyway (as is the whole navigation block IMO).

I'd like to see a real draft state and other workflow things. The
node/add page would be a good place to put a listing of unfinished
posts, although it probably isn't the only possibility.

(The workflow in core possibilities I'm thinking of are putting the
workflow module in core in some form and removing as many of the
existing checkboxes from node/add/... since they could be handled with
workflow.)

If we standardize local links to add nodes (such as the way you can
create a forum topic when you are looking at the forum) I think the
existing node/add page becomes unnecessary.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/