[development] Node referencing

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 16:48:32 UTC 2005

On 11/19/05, Adrian Rossouw <adrian at bryght.com> wrote:

> On 19 Nov 2005, at 2:32 PM, Earl Dunovant wrote:
>
> > So...an easy way to add a parent reference plus a straightforward
> > way to keep type creation links off the content/add page would
> > pretty much do it?
>
> http://drupal.org/node/28480

Okay, there's a lot there. I'll read it.

what about simply removing the node/add page using menus module? that page
> is often worthless anyway (as is the whole navigation block IMO).

That's a real option if you're not using the navigation block. If you are
the "create content" link needs a destination.

When I get less busy I may code a patch for those three points I mentioned.
I can think of uses for it.